|“||It's like a giant undo button, for life.||”|
The Undoer was manufactured by Ironshod Firearms approximently 6 months before the end of the war with the serial number IF17050BMG1541-15225-S199. It was then issued to the recently completed Stable 199 to be used by the security force. The rifle was only used once in the stable, during an uprising against the Overmare 127 years after closing. It was then that the rifle earned its nickname, and somepony enscribed it onto the stock. The Undoer was found years later by a rookie pegasus officer named Desert Eagle, who claimed it for himself and put numerous upgrades and modifications on the rifle. He later used it against a platoon of Steel Rangers to escape from Stable 199.
- Official Designation: Ironshod Firearms IF-107 Anti-Material Sniper Rifle.
- Ammunition: .50BMG, .50BMG AP, .50BMG API, .50BMG HEIAP, .50BMG HP
- Muzzle Velocity: 3,200 ft/s
- Effective Range: 7,200 ft.
- Maximum Range: 23,325 ft.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Length: 5 ft.
- Magazine: 10 rounds
- Operation: Battle saddle mounted, mouth fired with bipod, or levitated. Battle saddle mounting is recommended.
- The Undoer was one of only 500 IF-107s built before the war ended.
- The Undoer is an Anti-Materiel Rifle, not an Anti-Machine Rifle.
- It is able to pierce through an alicorn's shield with a full clip of API or HEIAP rounds.