Pinkie Pie Balloons in Fallout: Equestria refer to large flying transport hot-air balloons in the shape of Pinkie Pie's head.
In Fallout: EquestriaEdit
- Early in the story, Littlepip makes recalls her experience being splashed with a water balloon, and uses this experience to avoid being slain by a grenade.
- Old pre-war balloons are left rotting in the bottom of a pressure-plate triggered mechanism in chapter 34.
- Silver Belle's Pinkie Pie museum has old saggy balloons as decor.
- Peek-a-Boo pops a pink balloon that was being used by the Ministry of Morale to spy on Scootaloo.
- Silver Belle's party in New Appleoosa has balloons for decoration.
- A screen in chapter Nineteen:Betrayal displays an icon of a balloon which inflates until it bursts, then repeats until the terminal successfully intercepts a transmission.
- Pinkie Pie balloons in chapter 22.
- In chapter 42, Littlepip describes a particuarlly smokey view as being akin to looking through a red balloon.
- Pinkie Pie's balloon orb and the crystal-balloon of the Element of Laughter both bear Pinkie Pie's signature cutie mark.
In other storiesEdit
- Fallout: Equestria - Pink Eyes
- In Chapter 4, A city is saved from being leveled by an explosion when it carried away by a blimp.
- Limp, deflated balloons are a part of the decore in The Carnival's party barn.
- When P7 makes her appearance in Chapter 8, the terminals display a logo of seven balloons tied together.
- The destruction of the building in Chapter 14 reminds Puppysmiles of a balloon being inflated.
- At one point, the Omni Suit inflates like a party balloon.
- Fallout: Equestria - Second Wind
- Uses the three red balloons as a symbol of mourning.
- Makes reference to a piss-filled 'water' balloon in Chapter 7: One Step Forward.
- Fallout: Equestria - New Pegas
- Grenades attached to Bombs slay a large crowd of Raiders in chapter 3.
- Balloon Suits in the Derp Money chapters serve much the same function of slave bomb collars.